To request a private tour for your group, complete the form on this page...
- We accept bookings for groups of at least ten people.
- Bookings must be made at least seven (7) days in advance.
- If your group exceeds 28 people, an additional guide or guides will be organised.
- All bookings are subject to guide availability.
We accept private group bookings for the following tours:
Getting to Cockatoo Island
- The easiest way to get to Cockatoo Island is by public ferry. The F3 and F8 services operate to Cockatoo Island daily, departing from Circular Quay, Darling Harbour and Barangaroo as well as from wharves along Parramatta River. For further information, including timetables, visit the Transport NSW website.
- Alternatively, we can arrange private transfer to and from Cockatoo Island at a cost of $16 per person. Email email@example.com for details.
- The booking price excludes the cost of ferry travel.
- If your group is travelling to Cockatoo Island by ferry, each person will need to be in possession of an Opal Card with sufficient funds. Alternatively, you can pre-purchase Opal One Day Travel Passes for their entire group. To arrange Opal One Day Travel Passes for your group, visit opaldaypass.transport.nsw.gov.au.
- If you are catching a ferry to Cockatoo Island with a large group, we encourage you to notify Harbour City Ferries by email. Please ensure they are made aware of the size of your group, the ferry service you intend to use (e.g. F3 Parramatta Service @ 10am on 17 July) and where you are travelling to and from (e.g. Circular Quay to Cockatoo Island).
- On-street parking is available for cars near the ferry wharves at Woolwich, Greenwich, Chiswick, Huntleys Point, Drummoyne, Birchgrove and Balmain.
- The Lark Carpark at the Hunters Hill Sailing Club (access via Clarke Road, Woolwich) offers parking for coaches and is a short walk from the Woolwich ferry wharf. [Note: Please use the designated Harbour Trust parking spaces to avoid fines.]